We are often on the lookout for our next team member so if the below sounds like you, get in touch.
- Highly skilled in some of the services we offer
- Highly motivated and diligent
- Communication skills that are out of this world
- Able to follow direction and a can do attitude
- Flexible in availability although we can work around school hours if you have children
- Willing to upskill and enjoys learning
I would love to see if you would be a great suit for InDeed We Can and our clients. If you are interested please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Your CV outlining your work experience and skills
You could be located anywhere in NZ however you must be a New Zealand resident and if you live local to Waiuku or happy to travel to Waiuku occasionally, then even better!
We pay our contractors between $22 to $30 per hour including GST (if applicable) depending on skill level and qualifications
HR VA – Contractor Position
We are looking for someone who is experienced in Human Resources for a new role we are creating.
What you will do
You may do some or all of the following:
- analyse organisation staffing needs, write job descriptions and advertise vacancies
- consult with management, staff and unions about salaries and working conditions
- give advice on workplace relations policies and procedures, performance management and employment relations matters
- give advice on employment legislation and health and safety regulations
- identify and plan staff learning and development
- develop strategies for human resources areas such as recruitment, remuneration, learning and development, change management and legislative compliance
- mentor and coach staff
Skills and knowledge
Human resources advisers need to have knowledge of:
- employment agreements
- employment legislation, such as the Employment Relations Act, Human Rights Act, Equal Pay Act and Privacy Act.
Hours will vary each week depending on workload so this can provide flexibility and freedom.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the vacancy title in the subject line and attach your;
- Cover Letter